Thursday, November 6, 2014

55 Main/WildKnights - Buffalo NY


The following comics were generously donated to my personal collection by Randy Barnard. Randy is friend of mine, as well as a part-time musical partner. Randy plays in 2 local bands. 55 Main   https://www.facebook.com/55Main and WildKnights    https://www.facebook.com/pages/WildKnights/301855446670855 can be found on Facebook. 
Thank You Randy!
Anyone who leaves a comment on this piece gets their choice of any one of the scanned, donated comics on this piece.
Thank You Jim!


























The following Western comics were loaned to me by Dan Manzella who also happens to be the lead singer for the 55 Main band, Thanks Guys!


DC All-Star Western from 7/71.
I recently had the pleasure of sifting through my friend Dan's old comic book collection after I helped Dan and his family move into their new house. Not only do Dan & I play music together as Forever Green but we also share a love for comic books. Included in this blog piece will be some classic Western comics that I borrowed from Dan that still had the covers on them, most of them didn't.
Why are all the cowboys kids?
(Don't ask me who Pat is because I don't know and I'm sure Dan won't either.)


Kid Colt Outlaw from Marvel, 9/71 issue.


Rawhide Kid 8/71 issue.


#122 from my personal collection.


Outlaw Kid 10/71 issue.


Two-Gun Kid 7/71 issue.

1 comment:

  1. yeah it's funny..ya don't look at those comics for a hundred years and when ya do..it almost takes ya back to dr.shrinker,playing outside all day,street hockey,"war",hide and seek,sigmund and the seamonsters,glass bottle of pop,the six million dollar man,...being young....yep,that's it....lol

    ReplyDelete

FREE Comic Book Summer 2020

Stop by Queen City Bookstore located in Buffalo, NY for all your FREE Comics!