Monday, September 8, 2014

Buffalo Comicon 2014

BUFFALO COMICON 2014


My son Tony and I had a great time @ the comicon this year. I picked up some flyers, biz cards and a few comics that I will be posting and Tony picked out a couple of things as well. The Buffalo Comicon gets bigger and better every year so make plans to come out next year, you'll be glad you did.
Special shout out to Emil from Queen City Comics, Thank You!


Here's my son Tony with a couple of zombies from Terror Technologies.
Thanks Fattie!




Queen City Knights biz card.













Update 10/14/13: Thank You to Queen City Bookstore for donating some Super Awesome comic book giveaways to the KISS THIS! Halloween party, see the items Queen City donated below...
Thank You to all the other local businesses' who also donated items to give away! See my music blog to find what businesses' donated the prizes...http://jotellwnymusic.blogspot.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE Comic Book Summer 2020

Stop by Queen City Bookstore located in Buffalo, NY for all your FREE Comics!